Members can send or receive funds from any other financial institution.
RECEIVING MONEY WIRING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Wire to Associated Bank, Green Bay, WI routing #075900575.
2. For credit to your Integra First Federal Credit Union branch office acct. #90005314.
POWERS OFFICE - W3803 US 2 & 41, Powers, MI 49874.
MENOMINEE OFFICE - 2600 10th St Menominee, MI 49858.
STEPHENSON OFFICE - Co. Rd 353 G-12, Stephenson, MI 49887.
3. For final credit to member: Name_________________________
SENDING MONEY WIRING INSTRUCTIONS
You need the routing number for the financial institution you are sending funds to.
If there is a receiving branch office involved, you will need that account number.
You also need the account number and address of the receiver.
Contact any one of our offices for more information on wire services.
We have night depositories available at the Powers, Menominee and Stephenson offices.
Free Notary service is available at our Powers, Menominee and Stephenson offices.
The TravelMoney Card can be used anywhere VISA is accepted! Click here to reload your TravelMoney Card online.
Are you tired of running out of work so you can be the first one in line at your credit union on payday? Avoid waiting in line on payday by having payroll deduction.
- You can deposit a portion of your check or all of your check into your CU account
- Deposits can be disbursed anyway you want them. (Savings, Checking or Loans) You decide how you want your funds distributed.
- No worry or hassles about waiting in line at the CU.
- Easy and Convenient